With this magnificent tour we will go to circumnavigate the waters of France, in Corsica, discovering the clear difference in conformation and vegetation compared to Sardinia, even if so close.
WHAT WE WILL VISIT
With the CORSICA itinerary, we will go to discover fjords between outcropping rocks and caves facing the port with the most famous view of Corsica, the port of Bonifacio.
In fact, we will cross the Strait of Bonifacio, passing through the Archipelago of La Maddalena, visiting:
1) Isola Piana, famous for its expanse of white sand with a shallow seabed, where you can walk as soon as you step into the water overboard. The Piana island remains undisputed one of the most popular destinations for relaxation.
2) The island of Cavallò, its typical marina and the Di Zeri Bay, very famous for its rocky conformations
3) The beach of the small spur Behind the beach there is a pond and the Sperone golf course, which dominates this point of the sea.
4) The famous port of Bonifacio and its magnificent natural fjords that make it unique in its kind. If you want we can moor to visit the city and its shops or to see the panorama of the stacks after having walked the 187 steps of the labyrinth of stairs.
5) The caves of the Sdragonato, if accessible, will leave us speechless for their difference in the colors of the sea within it that they call it "carpet of the East". Looking up we will be able to see an opening with the exact shape of Corsica that makes this cave unique in its kind.
6) Lavezzi Island, passing in front of the monument to the shipwreck of the sémillante, entering up to the two most beautiful bays, Cala Achiarina and Cala del Leone, floating on a celestial mirror full of fish that will surround our swims.
7) We will finish the tour with nothing less than visiting Budelli, in the Maddalena archipelago, to take the last swim in front of the knight's beach in the famous Manto della Madonna.
On board you can enjoy the day as you wish.
Snorkeling kits and more will be available to facilitate your baths.
The Skipper will get as close as possible to the best beaches to make it easier for you to reach them and let you lie down on the most crystalline bays of Corsica.
We will be able to visit the city of Bonifacio starting from its port.
For lunch you can have a packed lunch at your own discretion so as not to waste time and make the most of the whole day, or you can take a short break from the sea and enjoy the typical specialties of Sardinia.
The skipper will be happy to show you and accompany you to one of the best restaurants in the area according to your needs to make you enjoy a unique culinary experience or simply have a quick lunch.
Variable tour based on weather and marine weather conditions.