With this magnificent tour we will go to circumnavigate the wildest island of the archipelago, the island of Caprera, discovering the most beautiful and famous beaches it has to offer.
What We Will Visit
With the Caprera itinerary, we will go to discover its most beautiful and famous beaches, but also the most evocative and reserved of the island.
In fact, we will visit:
1) Cala Portese, a fantastic inlet with a beach sheltered from the mistral.
2) Cala Dell'Angelo, exciting for its small rocky conformation.
3) Cala Brigantina, the latter suggestive for its secret cove at the bottom of the inlet.
4) The famous Cala Coticcio, better called Thaiti for its waters like the Polynesian ones.
5) Punta Crucitta beach, an isthmus consisting of a small beach on the right and a cove in pebbles on the left, it represents the maximum northern tip of Caprera
6) Cala Napoletana, known and renowned for its celestial colors and its beach with very fine sand.
7) Cala Caprarese, and its shallow navigable waters only for the most experienced
8) Cala Serena, known by American tourists as the most romantic beach in the world
9) Cala Garibaldi, famous for the white house of the leader which has now become a museum
10) Giardinelli Island, with its natural pools and its celestial backdrops that make it unique.
11) Porto Palma, famous for its sailing school and for always offering us the maximum of peace even in the most adverse wind conditions.
On board you can enjoy the day as you wish.
Snorkeling kits and more will be available to facilitate your baths.
The Skipper will get as close as possible to the best beaches to make it easier for you to reach them and let you lie down on the most crystalline bays of the Costa Smeralda.
For lunch you can have a packed lunch at your own discretion so as not to waste time and make the most of the whole day, or you can take a short break from the sea and enjoy the typical specialties of Sardinia.
The skipper will be happy to show you and accompany you to one of the best restaurants in the area according to your needs to make you enjoy a unique culinary experience or simply have a quick lunch.
* Variable tour based on weather conditions and marine weather *