With this magnificent tour we will go to sail in the waters of the natural reserve of Tavolara and the natural pools of Molara
WHAT WE WILL VISIT
With the Tavolara itinerary, we will go to discover the most beautiful and famous beaches of Golfo Aranci, Capo Ceraso, the great Tavolara and its neighboring and splendid Molara.
In fact, we will visit:
1) Golfo Aranci, entering Cala Moresca, in front of which it will be possible to spot dolphins playing on the surface of the water.
2) Cala Ambra inside the gulf, a beach very popular with swimmers and local tourism.
3) The beach of the three sisters and Capo Ceraso, among the most crystalline in the area thanks to their fine, milky-white sand.
4) Isola Piana, wild and unspoiled, Isola Piana has several beaches with very fine sand, gray in color, with pink and ocher reflections. But above all, a sea so beautiful, with its blue and turquoise waters, that every year it attracts thousands of diving and snorkeling lovers.
5) The island of Molara and its swimming pools, characterized by white sand, a sea of a splendid turquoise color and by fascinating rocks that frame it.
6) Tavolara, and its Spalmatore tip, fantastic for its emerald green bays and light pink sand.
On board you can enjoy the day as you wish.
Snorkeling kits and more will be available to facilitate your baths.
The Skipper will get as close as possible to the best beaches to make it easier for you to reach them and let you lie down on the most crystalline bays of the Costa Smeralda.
For lunch you can have a packed lunch at your own discretion so as not to waste time and make the most of the whole day, or you can take a short break from the sea and enjoy the typical specialties of Sardinia.
The skipper will be happy to show you and accompany you to one of the best restaurants in the area according to your needs to make you enjoy a unique culinary experience or simply have a quick lunch.
Variable tour based on weather and marine weather conditions.